Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-08 Origin: Site
1. For different condition soil layers, the choice of foundation drill tools will also be different. For example, an drilling auger can be used on dry-hole drilling projects, from loose to dense soil layers.And the drilling bucket can be used for wet-hole on soil layers to strongly weathered rock layers.
2. For drilling wet-hole, if teeth of the drilling bucket or core barrel get stuck and can not drill further, try to use the cone drill bucket.
3. Core barrel with bullet teeth is used for rock formation which less than 80 Mpa, like limestone, sand rock and lightly or medium weathered granite.
4. It’s high cost efficient to use core barrel with roller bit when rock’s hardness over 80Mpa.
5. There should be dedicated coring bucket for extracting the rock core when using the roller bits core barrel.